Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cutting Down Our Tree












We ventured out to cut down our tree this past weekend. This is one of my favorite things to do. I find it much more relaxing and enjoyable than going to a tree lot. There is more space, less people, and trees growing out of the ground. Until we cut it down, of course.

It has found its home in our living room, but it is still naked. I have to put the lights on it, but I we have been busy and by the time the end of the day rolls around, I'm ready to sit down and take a break. So, today is the day for lights. Harper has been waiting patiently to decorate the tree. I think she will run out of it soon...

I also want to put something like this on the porch.  I'll let you know how that comes along. The lights are up on the house, so that was a big accomplishment!

Here is my mountain man, hanging said lights.













No comments:

Post a Comment