Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter


On Sunday Harp woke up to her Easter basket and an egg hunt. After we returned from brunch we colored eggs.














Later we went to brunch at a friends house. We sat outside, it was sunny and beautiful, with fresh cut flowers from their yard on the table. She had a feast that reminded me of a Tony meal - cinnamon muffins, lemon curd, fruit salad, french toast bake, and the pièce de résistance baked eggs with spinach and mushrooms. It was amazing and also solidified that I want to have The Smitten Kitchen cookbook. I saw it the last time we were at Costco, but passed it by...

I will definitely be making this. It will most likely be a staple in our house from this point forward. Yummm, I want to eat it right now.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous day......and yum on the baked eggs with mushrooms and spinach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, I want to make that egg bake so bad! Look's delicious :)

    ReplyDelete