Thursday, October 24, 2013

Food and a Good Read

I have been following this blog for a while now, and I was very excited when she released a cookbook. She is an inspiration when it comes to a potted garden.

I enjoy reading her writing as much as I like planning the recipes. I have read and re-read the introduction a handful of times. I have yet to make anything, but the time is near. We are having a friend stay with us tonight and through the weekend. Maybe I will subject him to some new eats and see how it goes over.

I will share any new food adventures. There are some crimini mushroom, a loaf of french bread, and some wine that may be calling our name tomorrow night.  Tonight, we will bundle up and venture out to the farmer's market. The heat wave has ended and fall is truly here.

1 comment: