Friday, October 25, 2013

Pretty Things: Moccasins



I tried these on and threatened to buy them a year ago...here I sit, still in like. I'm sure I am revisiting them now because of fall and the weather shift. These are a good solution to cool weather, but not wool socks and big boots winter.  It would be good to keep my toes warm and also look cute. I lean towards the studded moc. Just enough hippy chic with a bit of edge.

We have been invited to our first party. It's big news. Big. Huge. Ok, maybe not that big, but it is exciting. Harper seems to have made a new friend and they are thick as thieves. Their family has an annual Halloween party with a maze, potluck, and costumes.  So naturally, we like them.

We have also discovered that you can go clam digging here. AHHH! I am thrilled and can barely wait fort this to happen. A Christmas tree farm is a few towns up, and we have our eye on cutting one down ourselves this year. Just a few things to look forward to.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment