Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blushing Beauty

So, we bought a house...eeeeek!!!  It will be our first house that we own. We had a run in with a condo in the past, but this my friend has walls all our own, a back yard, and did I mention it is a house? It is.

Although, she is pink and still very much celebrating the 1970's, she has great potential. I will be sharing all the DIY projects that she has to offer. It will be a little while until we move, but I think we may work on the fence starting next month. Did I mention she has a lot of projects? Because the fence has fallen over. Oh yeah, she's a beauty.

Based on the neighbors reaction to it being on the market, I think they are happy to have her get a new wardrobe...and face lift.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. This means I really am moving to SLO when I retire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are! Aren't you excited?? :) We are.

      Delete