Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MIA

 
Sorry for not posting the past two days.  I was volunteering at Harper's school for a rummage sale. It was fun, but exhausting. I met some really nice ladies though.

Back to business. I will take a photo of the progress on the organization thus far...after I make the guest bed. Or, you would not be able to think any of it is neat and pretty.  Will work on this today! Sheets are just now drying in the dryer.  We also worked on clearing Harper's room of clutter. This has made such a huge difference. I also bought a large basket at the rummage sale, so I will show you that too.

It is cold and windy here. Hope everyone is snuggled up. We may get more rain tomorrow, which would be fantastic and desperately needed. Chili is on the books for dinner tomorrow. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment