Monday, April 20, 2015

Birks

Walking Harper to school every day and most days carrying Otto left me wanting more supportive flip flops. I was committed to rainbows, with their arch support and double padding, but walking often and longer distance left my feet wanting something more. I started looking around and kept hitting on Birkenstocks. I used to have a pair of Birkenstocks in high school, a long long long time ago. My memory of them left me unenthusiastic. But, with the need for better support, yes, aging feet, I kept coming back to the same conclusion...Birkenstocks.

They now have more options and I believe they try to make them more comfortable and cute. It took me a good three days of continual wear to break them in, and now they are fantastic. I ended up with the Giza's...and here they are on my feet, walking to school, taking the kids to the park, hanging out at home.








No comments:

Post a Comment