Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hallway Rug

We are in the market for a looooong hallway runner. Because of the size and length we have narrowed it down to Flor rug tiles. Not only can you get the length and width to be exactly what you want, but you can switch it out if there is a stain, or if you want to wash that tile, etc. So, now that we are all on the same page and see the brilliance of the Flor tiles...these are the options I like.





Tony and I have to discuss and decide, because we have learned that if both of us aren't sold on it, it isn't worth buying. Which sounds great, but it is rather difficult to both love the same thing so much that we say YES! let's spend lots of money on a hallway runner...to be continued.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh. Good choices. I haven't heard about these rugs. Pretty fabulous. If my house I would choose the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh good choices. Never heard about these rugs. Pretty fabulous. If it was my choice I would pick the rug in the third picture. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me...I vote grey ;P ( bottom picture)...love that you can wash them!

    ReplyDelete