Monday, May 18, 2015

Binge Watching...The Current Show

We started, and finished, watching this show on Netflix. I was sold when I originally heard about it, due to it being written by Tina Fey. Hello, 30 Rock! Anyhoo, I loved how weird it was. We laughed, we had a lot of wtf moments, and then the last three episodes...were terrible. What a bummer. I still recommend it, but I hope the next season finishes stronger.

On a side note, there was a podcast about how the ability to binge watch entire seasons creates a serious pop culture issue. A few weeks after it airs, it's already old news. So, sorry for the very outdated suggestion, since it aired March 6th.

Some gems from the show:
- You know a man invented high heels because women never invented anything.
- A bouquet of dogs.
- It's like talking to a chicken.
- The Olson octuplets.

That doesn't sound funny when typed, but the deadpan, quick witted delivery was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment